If.

If my smile doesn't appear in your dreams,
If my eyes don't haunt your soul,
If my sound doesn't echo in your mind,
If my kiss doesn't burn in your heart;
Then miss me not.

If the sand we walked fades beneath your feet
If the ice cream sweetness turns to melted dust,
If the town's crush on us has now begun to wane,
If the sunrise has lost its beauty and pales in the sky;
Then miss me not.

Walk from me with no regret.

If you think of what you've lost is great,
If you wish for history to repeat once more,
If you count the moments that pass each day,
If you live in memories that left a light within;
Then find me now.

If your pride keeps you away from joy,
If your heart longs for my touch and firey love,
If your laughter has faded and left sorrow vast,
If your future is darker with me not by your side:
Then find me now.

Come for me before all is lost.


Comments

Popular Posts